The purpose of this document is to inform users of this website (the “Website”) about the processing of personal data that is carried out while browsing the Website.
1. Website Ownership
The owner of the Website is Conren Tramway, S.L. (“Conren Tramway”), with registered address in Avenida Diagonal, 433, 1º 2ª, 08036 Barcelona (Spain).
2. Collected data and processing purposes
- When a user accesses the Website, Conren Tramway collects the IP address of the user and other data relating to its connection and its origin (such as the date and time of access). The IP address is a code that identifies the user’s Internet connection at a specific time.
- Only the user’s Internet access provider can identify the subscriber who was assigned an IP address at a specific time. Due to the nature of the server supporting the Website, the user’s IP address is automatically logged along with the date and time of access.
- In the People section the user can consult all the selection processes currently open. In case of applying to any of them, Conren Tramway will process the personal data provided by the user in order to evaluate his or her candidacy and professional fit within any of the processes we currently have open.
- Finally, in the case of suppliers, through the Suppliers Access section, the user can use our tool to solve all the procedures related to Conren Tramway in a fast and user-friendly way, this being the solution that Conren Tramway provides to manage telematic invoices, save costs and comply with current legislation. Supplier Access is only available to Conren Tramway’s suppliers and Conren Tramway will process suppliers’ personal data in order to carry out activities related to access management.
- In the event that users expressly consent, Conren Tramway will send commercial communications by e-mail or other means of electronic communication.
4. Data recipients
Users’ personal data may be transferred to administrations, authorities and public bodies, including courts and tribunals, when so required by the applicable regulations.
Likewise, Conren Tramway has service providers, such as computer and web maintenance companies, legal services and administrative agencies that, in the course of providing their services, have access to Conren Tramway’s users’ personal data.
Other than the above, Conren Tramway does not communicate the Website users’ personal data to any additional third parties. In the event that any of our service providers or IT system providers are located outside the EU, Conren Tramway will use all applicable safeguards in accordance with the applicable regulations to ensure proper data management.
5. Retention of personal data
Users’ personal data will be retained by Conren Tramway for the period of time during which any legal liability may arise.
6. Users’ data protection rights
Users of the Website may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation of processing and portability, as well as revoke the consent given, with respect to the processing of personal data for which Conren Tramway is responsible, by writing to Conren Tramway, proving their identity, to the following address: Avenida Diagonal, 433, 1º 2ª, 08036 Barcelona (Spain) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the ID card or equivalent document, identifying as user of the Conren Tramway’s Website and specifying your request.
If users require further information on this matter or consider their right to personal data protection has been violated, they may contact Conren Tramway (using the contact details specified in the precedent paragraph) or the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
7. Security measures
Conren Tramway has adopted all necessary security measures to ensure the integrity, security and conservation of the personal data stored in its systems, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.